- DirectX 11.0 is available as a free download on our software library. The most popular versions among DirectX users are 11.0, 9.2 and 9.0. This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as clean. DirectX is compatible with Windows XP/7 environment, 32-bit version. The software is categorized as System Utilities.
- So, Directx is a really important software to be installed on any Windows operating system. It Smooths the rendering capabilities and actually contributes for efficient and lag free windows operating experience. There are lots of different ways one can download Directx 11 or any other version. Directx 11 can be downloaded from Microsoft’s.
DirectX for Windows XP - a set of executive libraries for organizing the correct operation of computer components during hardware visualization. Features SDK allow you to use manipulators, input devices, output audio data and video accelerators.
If you follow technology news you should have got surprised reading the article title because there is no official DirectX 11 for Windows XP or Vista as of now, Microsoft DirectX 11 (6.01.7000.0000) will be made available on Windows 7 and Windows Vista when officially released in coming months, but virus creators have hoped onto the opportunity and started taking advantage of gamers curiosity.
The Api system includes diagnostic tools, uses a series of tests to detect the presence of artifacts or video freezes when rendering and processing 3D graphics, contains a detailed guide with a description of functions, methods for eliminating errors and their causes. A set of libraries allows you to play a combined graphics, combining technology OpenGL and Direct3D. You can free download DirectX official latest version for Windows XP in English.
Technical information DirectXDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Microsoft
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- DirectX new full version 2021
Free Download DirectX 11 for Windows 7 and enjoy superior graphics technology on the latest and greatest operating system from Microsoft – Windows 7. DirectX 11(Direct3D 11) runs on both Windows 7 and Windows Vista and it will run on future Windows operating systems as well.
Features of DirectX 11(Direct3D 11)
DirectX 11 is the latest Microsoft technology for creating rich, impressive graphics. It is more useful for Game developers, who can take advantage of this new DirectX 11 technology to create more rich and impressive games for windows. The following are some significant features in DirectX11and they all work together to improve the graphic fidelity of games and 3D applications in windows 7 and vista. It also significantly enhances the ability of the CPU and GPU to work more efficiently in tandem.
- Tessellation – Tessellation is a technique used to add more detail to 3D images. DirectX 11 introduces this technique in Windows 7 and PC developers can now take advantage of this technique for real time rendering of graphics in their applications. DirectX 11 implements Tessellation on the GPU to calculate a smoother curved surface. This helps in making graphical images more visually detailed and in making all the characters in gaming applications more lifelike. It thus improves the graphics quality of applications, movies or games played on the PC.
- Multi-Threading – DirectX 11 also introduces multi-threading to take advantage of the power of multi-core processors that you get in most modern day computers. Games and applications rich in graphics are more CPU intensive and hence it is important for Microsoft to introduce a new set of APIs in DirectX 11 for developers, to take advantage of the power within multi-core CPUs. The ability to scale across multi-core CPUs will result in significantly rapid frame-rates for videos, games and other graphical applications, while also supporting the increased visual detailing.
- Direct Compute – Direct Compute is another new feature in DirectX 11 and this set of APIs will let application developers to take advantage of the power of discrete graphics cards in accelerating both gaming and non-gaming applications. This not only improves the graphics quality, but also helps in accelerating several day-to-day tasks related to graphics. For example, it improves the performance of the PC while doing tasks such as video editing in Windows 7.
DirectX 11(Direct3D 11) improves the rendering of three dimensional graphics resulting in much smoother 3-D animations and more lifelike graphical images or characters. Direct3D is also responsible for rendering 2D images as it replaces the DirectDraw framework in earlier versions of DirectX. Microsoft is continually improving this new Direct3D framework to take advantage of hardware acceleration and other new technologies available with most modern 3D graphics cards.
Free Download Directx 11
Get the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from here – Download Directx 11 For Windows 7.
The above end user installer includes all the latest and previous released DirectX runtime. Windows XP users are recommended to turn on a “System Restore” point before installing the DirectX run-time, as it cannot be uninstalled later.
Microsoft Directx For Windows
If you are a developer, then you can download the free DirectX 11 redistributable package and include it with your products. You can also free download DirectX SDK.
Tags – Download DirectX, DirectX for Windows 7