- Download Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installer For Windows 7 64 Bit
- Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installer Windows 7 X64 Download
- Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installer Windows 7 X64 Free
- Offline Internet Explorer 11 Download
- Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installer Windows 7 X64 Full
The Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022 (for a list of what's in scope, see the FAQ). The same IE11 apps and sites you use today can open in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer mode. Learn more here.
If you experience a recurring problem when you use Internet Explorer in Windows, you may try to repair or reinstall the program to fix the problem. Although this may sound intimidating, this article offers the most direct, trouble-free methods to perform this task.
Original product version: Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9
Original KB number: 318378
Repair Internet Explorer in Windows
You can reset the program settings to repair your Internet Explorer. To do this, use the following procedure:
- Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer.
- Press the Windows logo key+R to open the Run box.
- Type inetcpl.cpl and select OK.
- The Internet Options dialog box appears.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, select Reset. Then select Reset again.
- Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, select Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
- Start Internet Explorer again.
Windows Offline filesize: 70.3 MB: Instructions: Windows Offline (64-bit) filesize: 80.7 MB: Instructions: If you use 32-bit and 64-bit browsers interchangeably, you will need to install both 32-bit and 64-bit Java in order to have the Java plug-in for both browsers. » FAQ about 64-bit Java for Windows.
For more information about how to reset settings in Internet Explorer, see the following video.
Disable and enable Internet Explorer
To disable and enable Internet Explorer 11, see Disable and enable Internet Explorer on Windows.
Reinstall Internet Explorer in Windows
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
You can use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files to validate the corresponding system files.
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008 SP2
Step 1: Download Internet Explorer that can be installed on your Operating system using the following table as guidance.
|Windows version||Internet Explorer version that can be installed|
|Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2||Download Internet Explorer 11 (Offline installer)|
|Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 SP2||- Windows Internet Explorer 9 (64 Bit)|
- Windows Internet Explorer 9 (32 Bit)
Step 2: Uninstall the version of Internet Explorer that you may have installed on top of Internet Explorer 8.0 (For Windows Vista it is Internet Explorer 7.0) that natively ships with and installed as part of the operating system.
Internet Explorer 8.0 (or Internet Explorer 7.0 on Vista) will continue to exist even after you uninstall newer versions.
Use the following procedure to remove Internet Explorer:
On the Start page, choose Control Panel, and then choose Programs and Features.
Under Programs and Features, select View installed updates on left pane.
Under Uninstall an update list, select applicable Internet Explorer version from the list (Internet Explorer 11 or Windows Internet Explorer 9) and select Yes to confirm uninstallation and restart your system to complete the process.
Step 3: Install the version of Internet Explorer that you downloaded in Step 1 and restart the system after installation.
After you reinstall Internet Explorer, run Windows Update to apply any available updates for Internet Explorer.
If you still can't access some websites, get help from the Microsoft Community online.(Last Updated On: October 7, 2017)
IE11 on Windows brings an entirely new browsing experience and set of capabilities to the Web, such as a new touch first browsing experience and full screen UI for your sites, security improvements that offer the best protection against the most common threats on the Web, improved performance, and support for the HTML5 and CSS3 standards developers need.
With this new release, Windows 7 customers receive all of the performance, security, and under-hood changes that enable a stellar Web experience. IE11 Release Preview also sends the “Do Not Track” signal to Web sites by default to help consumers protect their privacy.
Internet Explorer 11 Versions Available
- Internet Explorer 11 for IT Professionals and Developers–Windows 7 64-bit Edition and Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit Edition
- Internet Explorer 11 for IT Professionals and Developers–Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-Bit)
- Internet Explorer 11 (64-Bit)
Web Based Download for Internet Explorer 11
Offline Installers for Internet Explorer 11
Microsoft often discourage the use of offline installers, though they make them available. They claim web-based installers are faster, find below the offline installers link for IE 11.
- Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit)
- Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 11 for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
For other language support visit the following page to get the offline installer for Internet Explorer 11 for other supported languages.
Internet Explorer for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
By default windows 8 and windows 8.1 comes with the Internet Explorer, you do not need an offline version to install IE 11 on your windows device. To install Internet Explorer on your windows 8 and windows 8.1, follow the instruction. below.
1. Click on search and type Microsoft Windows Store.
2. Once inside the store, go the productivity and find Internet Explorer.
3. Click on it to begin installation.
Download Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installer For Windows 7 64 Bit
It will download as an application and will be visible on your Metro tiles.
Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1 for x64-based systems (KB2901549)
Install this update to resolve issues in Internet Explorer. For a complete list of the issues that are included in this Update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installer Windows 7 X64 Download
Download Windows 8.1 for x64 based system update
Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installer Windows 7 X64 Free
To Install the Internet Explorer 11 you need to meet the following requirement
Offline Internet Explorer 11 Download
A Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1 PC.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Internet access (ISP fees might apply)