- Internet Explorer 11 Download Windows 10 Home
- Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 11 Download Windows 10 32
- Internet Explorer 11 Download Windows 10 Nothing
C: Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore.exe. Start Settings Apps Apps and features click Manage optional features click on Add a feature and see if you can add/reinstall IE11. If #2 failed, try reinstalling Windows 10 Default Apps. Now, internet explorer 11 can be downloaded and installed for windows 7. It is available on Microsoft official website. Update internet explorer and newest i. In Windows 10, the default web browser is Microsoft Edge, which replaces the old Internet Explorer 11. However, Internet Explorer 11 is still available for use, due to compatibility reasons. If you need it, a fast way to open Internet Explorer 11 is to use Cortana's search box from the taskbar.
About Internet Explorer 11
Internet Explorer 11 11.0.11 is the version of IE which was released in order to take advantage of added capabilities in Windows 8. IE11 on Windows 8 brings an entirely new browsing experience and set of capabilities to the Web, such as a new touch first browsing experience and full screen UI for your sites, security improvements that offer the best protection against the most common threats on the Web, improved performance, and support for the HTML5 and CSS3 standards developers need. With this new release, Windows 7 customers receive all of the performance, security, and under-hood changes that enable a stellar Web experience. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Internet Explorer 11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Internet Explorer 11 safe to download?
We tested the file IE11-Windows6.1-KB2976627-x86.msu with 25 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Internet Explorer 11 work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Internet Explorer 11 may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 and Windows 7.What versions of Internet Explorer 11 are available?
The current version of Internet Explorer 11 is 11.0.11 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Development of this software has ceased, and therefore Internet Explorer 11 is obsolete, so future updates should not be expected.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Internet Explorer 11 Download Windows 10 Home
Internet Explorer 11 supports over 4 common image formats including EPS, PLY, SVG and WEBP.
Alternatives to Internet Explorer 11 available for download
- Sleipnir BrowserA web browser optimized for beauty and font rendering based on Mozilla's Gecko rendering engine.
- Firefox PortablePortable version of the versatile Firefox browser with support for passwords, history, bookmarks and of course the endless number of extensions and...
- NVIDIA Direct3D SDKA collection of DirectX 11 code samples to create 3D graphics in Windows.
- Avant BrowserFast Internet Explorer-based web browsing adding multi-processor support using a low amount of memory that features a video downloader, anti-freeze and...
- Midori PortablePortable version of a fast web browsing featuring several privacy and ad-blocking options.
- Pale Moon PortableWeb browser with improved page loading speed which disables less-used features on the Firefox code.
- X-FirefoxA portable version of the popular Firefox browser by Mozilla.
- Waterfox PortableA very fast browser running 64-bit code of Mozilla Firefox.
- Maxthon PortableWeb browser that can switch between Webkit and Trident engines.
- Intel Driver Update Utility
The Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022 (for a list of what's in scope, see the FAQ). The same IE11 apps and sites you use today can open in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer mode. Learn more here.
If you experience a recurring problem when you use Internet Explorer in Windows, you may try to repair or reinstall the program to fix the problem. Although this may sound intimidating, this article offers the most direct, trouble-free methods to perform this task.
Original product version: Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9
Original KB number: 318378
Repair Internet Explorer in Windows
You can reset the program settings to repair your Internet Explorer. To do this, use the following procedure:
- Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer.
- Press the Windows logo key+R to open the Run box.
- Type inetcpl.cpl and select OK.
- The Internet Options dialog box appears.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, select Reset. Then select Reset again.
- Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, select Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
- Start Internet Explorer again.
For more information about how to reset settings in Internet Explorer, see the following video.
Disable and enable Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 10
To disable and enable Internet Explorer 11, see Disable and enable Internet Explorer on Windows.
Reinstall Internet Explorer in Windows
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
You can use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files to validate the corresponding system files.
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008 SP2
Step 1: Download Internet Explorer that can be installed on your Operating system using the following table as guidance.
|Windows version||Internet Explorer version that can be installed|
|Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2||Download Internet Explorer 11 (Offline installer)|
|Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 SP2||- Windows Internet Explorer 9 (64 Bit)|
- Windows Internet Explorer 9 (32 Bit)
Step 2: Uninstall the version of Internet Explorer that you may have installed on top of Internet Explorer 8.0 (For Windows Vista it is Internet Explorer 7.0) that natively ships with and installed as part of the operating system.
Internet Explorer 8.0 (or Internet Explorer 7.0 on Vista) will continue to exist even after you uninstall newer versions.
Use the following procedure to remove Internet Explorer:
On the Start page, choose Control Panel, and then choose Programs and Features.
Under Programs and Features, select View installed updates on left pane.
Under Uninstall an update list, select applicable Internet Explorer version from the list (Internet Explorer 11 or Windows Internet Explorer 9) and select Yes to confirm uninstallation and restart your system to complete the process.
Step 3: Install the version of Internet Explorer that you downloaded in Step 1 and restart the system after installation.
After you reinstall Internet Explorer, run Windows Update to apply any available updates for Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer 11 Download Windows 10 32
Internet Explorer 11 Download Windows 10 Nothing
If you still can't access some websites, get help from the Microsoft Community online.