Not accustomed to the new laptop with Windows 10 or Windows 10 which was just updated for the laptop but don't want to uninstall Windows 10? Need to work with Windows 7 but the system of the laptop is Windows 10 which is used in daily? At this time, it's must be a good choice to install Windows 7 on Windows 10 laptop (Dual Boot). And the following tutorial can help us to realize it.
- Installing Komplete 11 Windows 7 On D Drive Windows
- Installing Komplete 11 Windows 7 On D Drive Download
Installing Komplete 5 12 Muse Research, Inc. 6 From your Receptor Remote Control application, click the Receptor Drive button to open Receptor’s Hard Drive on your computer. 7 Navigate to the ActivationRequestFile.html on your Receptor. You’ll find it on our Receptor in Hard Drive/ windows/profiles/root/.
To install Windows 7 on Windows 10 Laptop (Dual Boot), there are three steps.
- Upgrade version from SELECT, KONTROL, MASCHINE to Komplete 11 Ultimate. 87 products, over 18,000 sounds, and over 500 GB of instruments and effects. Comprehensive orchestral scoring with the brand-new SYMPHONY ESSENTIALS. Includes FLESH, EMOTIVE STRINGS, REPLIKA XT - and all of KOMPLETE 11. New & Used (4) from $338.14 & FREE Shipping.
- If you are working in Windows, open File Explorer and navigate to: C:UsersusernameDocumentsImage-lineFL StudioPresetsPlugin Database.username is whatever the name you use to log in to the computer. You will see a few folders: Effects, Generators, and Installed. Let’s go into the Effects folder first.
Step 1: Create a New Partition (Volume) for Windows 7
1.Logged in the laptop as an administrator.
2. Open “Computer Management” by searching in the desktop taskbar or “Right- click” the “Computer” icon in the desktop and then select “Manage”.
3. Tips:If there is an existing unallocated region, this setting can be skipped.
In the left pane, select “Disk Management” under “Storage”.
4. Choose the existing partition [free space is more than 17GB for Windows 7 (32-bit) and 22GB for Windows 7(64-bit)] that you want to create the new partition on > “Right-click” the partition you choose > Select “Shrink volume” > Enter the shrink space [more than 17408 MB for Windows 7 (32-bit) and 22528 MB for Windows 7(64-bit)] > Then an unallocated region will be showed.
5. “Right-click” the unallocated region, and then select “New Simple Volume” > Click “Next” in the “New Simple Volume Wizard”.
6. Enter the size of the volume [more than 17408 MB for Windows 7 (32-bit) and 22528 MB for Windows 7(64-bit)] in megabytes (MB) or accept the maximum default size > Select “Next”.
7.Choose a letter to identify the partition > Select “Next”.
8. Tick “Format this volume with the following settings” > Select “NTFS” in the “File system” > Tap “Next” > Click “Finish” and then the new partition has been created.
Step 2: Install Windows 7 in the New Partition
1. Insert the USB driver with the Windows 7 ISO file on it into the laptop >Restart the laptop > Press BIOS key quickly to enter BIOS when the logo appears.
If you are curious about how to make the USB driver with the Windows 7 ISO file on it, there is a tutorial from Microsoft.
If you don't know the BIOS key of your laptop, you may find the answer in How to Boot to BIOS in Different Computers.
2. After entering BIOS, click “Boot” > Select the “Removable Devices” (USB drive) > Switch to “Exit” > Choose “Yes” in the Setup Confirmation >Shut down the laptop.
3.Turn on the laptop again and Windows 7 Setup will load > Choose the Windows 7 Setup options > Click “Next”.
4. Tap the “Install now” button > Tick “I accept the license terms” > Click “Next”.
5. Choose the “Custom” in types of installation > Select the new partition set in the first step to install Windows 7 > Click “Next.”
6. Then, Windows 7 is installing.
Step 3: Repair Windows 10's Booting with the Installation Device
After installing Windows 7 in the laptop, some functions of Windows 10 may be damaged or we can't choose the running system when the laptop starts, so we need to repair Windows 10's booting at that time.
1.Insert the installation device of Windows 10 into the laptop > “Restart” the laptop >Press BIOS key quickly to enter BIOS when the logo appears.
Tips: If you don't know the BIOS key of your laptop, you may find the answer in How to Boot to BIOS in Different Computers.
2. After entering BIOS, click “Boot” > Select the “Removable Devices” （installation device） > Switch to “Exit” > Choose “Yes” in the Setup Confirmation >Shut down the laptop.
3.Turn on the laptop again and Windows 10 Setup will load > Choose the Windows 10 Setup options > Click “Next”.
4. Click “Repair your computer” in the lower left corner > Choose “Troubleshoot”.
5. Select “Advanced options” in Troubleshoot > Tap “Command Prompt”.
6. Enter “bootrec /fixmbr” in the place that the cursor is blinking in Command Prompt.
After finishing three steps above, there are dual systems in our laptops and we can choose which one to operate when the laptop starts.
Related Articles:Okay, I bought KOMPLETE 11 Update and never installed it, and even forgot I bought it. So my mistake is someone else's gain. And I'm making this a killer deal just to get it out of the house.
KOMPLETE 11 UPDATE (unopened box; unregistered serial number; NOTE: You MUST OWN an earlier version of KOMPLETE anything from version 2-10) + $25 Native Instruments e-voucher (gift card/code) for $50 USD + $10 USD shipping to US only.
I believe that you only need the serial number, and not the physical box/drive, to be able to access all of the KOMPLETE UPDATE software and libraries from the cloud via Native Access (someone please chime in if you know this, either way, for certain), so if you want to save the $10 USD shipping, I can open the box and give you the serial number). Considering the $25USD Native Instruments e-Gift, that's a net cost of $25 USD for software and a gift card valued at $225 USD total. Payment via PayPal.
Included in KOMPLETE 11
RETRO MACHINES MK2
Drums and Percussion:
ABBEY ROAD I 60S DRUMMER
Installing Komplete 11 Windows 7 On D Drive Windows
Installing Komplete 11 Windows 7 On D Drive DownloadElectric Pianos and Organs:
SCARBEE MARK I
SCARBEE MM BASS
SOLID BUS COMP
GUITAR RIG 5 PRO
*New in KOMPLETE 11
- Software type: Instruments & effects
- Plug-in format(s): VST, RTAS, AU, AAX
- Computer platform: Mac & Windows
- Delivery: Hard Drive
- Version: Update
- Total library size: 155 GB
- Bundled plug-ins: 45
- Sound generation: Samples, Synthesis
- Included effects: 12
- Included instruments: 33
- Expandable: No
- Free hard drive space: 155 GB
- Min. / recommended RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Authorization: Registration code
- Mac requirements: OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows requirements: Windows 7 or later
- 64-bit compatibile: Yes