How to install Default Enhanced PvP Resource Packs 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
Follows 4 Steps below to install Default Enhanced PvP Resource Packs 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
Jan 09, 2017 Optifine HD Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4. Optifine HD is a mod that increases and enhances your performance in the game and also significantly boosts your FPS. It almost doubles your FPS while you are playing Minecraft, doesn’t matter if you are playing in single player or in multiplayer. If you are playing online, the owner of the. Here is a fast and easy tutorial on how to install the Optifine mod to make Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7, 1.10 faster. This tutorial is relevant for. Feb 17, 2017 - minecraft 1.15.1 download,minecraft 1.15 download,minecraft 1.14.4 download,minecraft 1.7.10 download,minecraft 1.8.2 download,minecraft 1.12.2 download. May 10, 2017 However, it is recommended to have Optifine and a shader mod to get the best out of it. How to install Realistico Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft. Download the Realistico-Resource-Pack. Open Start on desktop Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut) Type%appdata% into Run and press enter. Simply download it and launch the installation which will automatically install OptiFine on your game. Then launch Minecraft and select the new OptiFine profile. Be sure to download the version corresponding to Minecraft.
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
Default Enhanced PvP Resource Packs 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 screenshot :
Support versions :
1.11.2 – 1.11 – 1.10.2 – 1.10
Default Enhanced PvP Resource Packs 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 download link
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Realistico Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 is developed from the default pack of Minecraft. Created by Matteorizzo, the pack features a staggering resolution of up to 512x. Highly detailed and realistic, the pack is always up-to-date.
Realistico improves the realistic aspect of Minecraft with high-quality texture, smooth transition effects, realistic shadowing while still retain much of Minecraft originals. It is achieved by correctly combine shapes and colors.
Realistico looks amazing, ores become shinier; rock looks more … rocky, shadowing is much more improved using the new algorithm in lightning.
As a high-resolution resource pack, to run Realistico you will need a more capable machine, or else your experience will be plagued with FPS drops.
You don’t have to install additional shaders and still can enjoy the high-quality graphics brought by Realistico. However, it is recommended to have Optifine and a shader mod to get the best out of it.
How to install Realistico Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download the Realistico-Resource-Pack.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag your resource pack you have downloaded there.
- Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting. Enjoy!
Download links for Realistico Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4
> for Minecraft 1.11