Tips and tricks for how to learn Chinese directly in your inbox
I’ve been learning and teaching Chinese for more than a decade. My goal is to help you find a way of learning that works for you. Sign up to my newsletter for a 7-day crash course in how to learn, as well as weekly ideas for how to improve your learning!
On Hacking Chinese, I strive to answer the following questions:
- How can you improve the way you learn Mandarin?
- What’s the best method to learn characters?
- How can you get the most out of your course?
- Which are the best learning tools and resources?
- How can you become an independent learner?
- How can you learn more in less time?
If you’re new to Hacking Chinese, you probably want to check out the introductory article to your particular level. Each article contains some basic information along with a number of important articles:
Pvz 2 chinese version hackdi plants vs zombies chines banyak tanaman baru yang dapat kita mainkan.jangan lupa buat subcriber dan klik bell notifSubcriber to.
If you’re looking for help with a specific skill (such as listening, speaking, reading, writing and vocabulary learning) or a certain area of language learning (such as study hacks, self-studying, immersion, mentality and planning), you can just click the links I just provided or check the complete list here. Using the search box in the sidebar (bottom on mobile) is also a good idea! There’s also a Frequently Asked Questions you can check out.
If you like Hacking Chinese, you can do a number of things to keep yourself updated or get in touch with me.
- Sign up for the newsletter (weekly updates and discussions)
- Like Hacking Chinese on Facebook (discussions and questions)
- Follow Hacking Chinese on Twitter (resources and news)
- Support me(all articles here are provided for free)
- Hire me (the mind behind Hacking Chinese)
- Contact me (ideas, suggestions or comments)
- Share and enjoy (tell your friends about Hacking Chinese)
If you want to discuss things related to Chinese or learning Chinese, I suggest you head over to Chinese Forums.
Hacking Chinese Download App
Hack Chinese focuses on recognition of characters (and knowledge of Pinyin).
Hacking Chinese Download App
While many people find hand-writing characters fun, it takes considerably longer to learn each new word. By focusing on recognition, you can expand your vocabulary at a faster rate.
An expanded vocabulary enables you to read more advanced texts sooner and understand more conversations earlier. Most students prefer this, but may not realize the tradeoffs when 'choosing' to learn how to hand-write characters.
If you haven't yet decided whether hand-writing characters is for you, consider this: on smartphones and computers, words typed in Pinyin (using a standard Roman alphabet keyboard) are automatically converted to Chinese characters.
Hacking Chinese Download Sites
For example, if you type the Pinyin ni hao on your device, 你好 will appear (once you have a Chinese language keyboard installed). Even when taking the HSK (China's official language proficiency exam) in China, students are asked to type in Pinyin and then choose (by recognizing) the correct character, not hand-write them.