Adobe Flash Player for PC Features Simple Installation Method. Follow the simple steps to install the tool to your Windows Download Flash Player Offline Installer Setup; Open your web browser. Start downloading the tool from given link. Start antivirus program for scanning during downloading. Adobe Flash Player is very popular software which supports formats for showcasing multimedia files, animations, games, graphics and much more on your browser. Download Latest Adobe Flash Player Offline Installer from direct download link. You can even stream videos, play audio files and can execute internet applications, as well. » adobe flash player 11 ax » adobe flash player 11 ax indir » adobe flash activex player ax 11 offline » flash player 11.6.602.168 ax » adobe flash player 11 plugin 11 700 » flash player ax 11.7.700.202 » flash player 11 ax » flash player ax 11 » download flash player 11 install win ax » adobe flash player 11 activex 11.700.224. Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices. Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to.
On this page you will find information about your license and the Flash Player installation packages for your use. Use the installers to distribute Flash Player to your end-users.
You would have applied for distribution license and would be using a distribution page to download/get the links of the deliverables. Please visit that page and download the installers from there. If you have not applied for distribution license yet, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution Adobe page and apply for the same. You would get a reply from [email protected] within 48 working hours. Then you can go to the distribution page and download the .msi deliverables.
Flash Player EXE and MSI installers are still available and supported. Flash Player distribution requires a distribution license. If you have a current valid distribution license, then you should have the email with the link to the distribution page. If you do not have a current valid distribution license please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution Adobe to request a distribution license. Most customer's receive the reply email very quickly, but some times it can take up to 2- 3 days. If you do not receive the email within 2-3 days, private message me the email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team. Note that public email addresses (e.g. gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed and requests using these are rejected.
Posting the links to any publicly accessible location is a violation of the license agreement. The email you receive after requesting a distribution license states the following (text is copied directly from the email):
You may not share the above link, share information with others, or publish the above link on websites, blogs, or by any other means that can be publicly accessed. The information contained on this site is meant for your use only in accordance with Adobe Flash Player Distribution License Agreement you accepted. You may direct others to http://www.adobe.com/products/players/fpsh_distribution1.html to request distribution rights.
Please read through the distribution agreement for all terms and conditions, including information on posting internally (not publicly accessible) within your network.
You need Flash Player installation packages, if you want to:
- Distribute Adobe Web Players to multiple clients in a closed intranet environment.
- Distribute Adobe Web Players to multiple end-users by including the Player installers on CDs, DVDs or other physical media.
You may post Adobe Flash Player on company intranet sites or local networks. You may also distribute the Players on a CD, DVD, or any other physical media within the terms and conditions of the electronic Player Distribution License Agreement. In order to distribute Adobe Flash Player you need to have a valid Adobe Flash Player Distribution License Agreement in place. Click here for details. Please note: Royalty-free Flash Player distribution is limited to specific desktop and laptop operating systems. Distribution restrictions are specified in the license agreement. Distribution on devices is subject to a licensing fee and different licensing terms. Please contact an Adobe Mobile & Devices representative if you are interested in licensing Flash Player for distribution on digital home devices.
Adobe Flash Player / Tech specs
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8.x (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6, or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® (RHEL) 5.6 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), openSUSE® 11.3 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), or Ubuntu 10.04 or later (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Mozilla Firefox 17 or Google Chrome
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
Note: Flash Player 11.2 is the last supported Flash Player version for Linux. Adobe will continue to provide security updates.
Adobe Access clients for protected content playback
- Windows: Microsoft Windows XP (32 bit), Windows Vista (32 bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows 8.x
- Mac OS: Mac OS X v10.6, or later
- Linux: openSUSE 11.3 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), RHEL 5.6 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), or Ubuntu 10.04 or later (32 bit and 64 bit)
Note: Ubuntu Linux requires libhal (Hardware Abstraction Layer). Install hal to play the protected content.
- Português (Brasil)
About Adobe Flash Player
Flash plays small, fast multimedia buttons, as well as interactive animations, flying logos, and graphics created in Macromedia Flash. This player is very small, takes only a short time to download, and is a great starting point for experiencing multimedia on the Web. Flash also supports high-fidelity MP3 streaming audio, text entry fields, interactive interfaces, and more. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.115 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Adobe Flash Player safe to download?
We tested the file install_flash_player.exe with 23 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Adobe Flash Player work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Adobe Flash Player may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.What versions of Adobe Flash Player are available?
The current version of Adobe Flash Player is 18.104.22.1685 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 22.214.171.1243, 126.96.36.1995, 188.8.131.523, 184.108.40.2064 and 220.127.116.113. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Development of this software has ceased, and therefore Adobe Flash Player is obsolete, so future updates should not be expected.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Adobe Flash Player supports over 4 common image formats including EPS, MPO, PLY and RAW.
Alternatives to Adobe Flash Player available for download
Download Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1683 Offline Installer For ...
- Adobe Shockwave PlayerEnables playback of ShockWave-enabled multimedia on your PC.
- Adobe Flash Player DebuggerHelps diagnose and trace issues with Adobe Flash files.
- DivX CodecA popular video codec which supports 4K, high def and high quality playback.
- Readon TV PlayerWatch online TV streams free with Readon TV Player.
- Camera Raw for PhotoshopInstalls the Camera Raw which supports Photoshop CS6 and CC.
- SWF OpenerA video player which deals specifically with SWF files.
- HP DVD PlayAdds DVD and Blu-ray playback capability to HP PCs.
- AIMPPowerful Winamp-style media player which supports MP3 and other audio formats as well as radio stations.
- Adobe Camera RawProvides support for RAW image formats produced by cameras.
- Adobe Flash Media Live EncoderAssists in streaming live webcam or video camera streams to Flash video.