- Directx 11 Windows 8 64 Bit Download Full
- Directx Download For Windows 7
- Direct3d 11 Windows 8 Download 64-bit
- Directx 11.2 Windows 8.1 Download
- Direct3d 11 Windows 8 Download Full
- I will guide you regarding directX 11.1. Windows 8 has the latest version of directX. DirectX 11.1 is not available. Follow the steps to check which version of directX is installed in your computer. A) Press Windows + R. B) Type dxdiag and click ok. I suggest you to refer the link. How to download and install DirectX.
- Download latest version of DirectX 11 for Windows. Safe and Virus Free.
Direct3D 11 is out and ready for use by your game today to exploit the latest in video hardware features as well as current generation machines. This talk brings you up to speed with the API, offers tips on how to get your renderer up and running, presents key feature overviews, and shows how to deploy your application. In D3D 10.x / 11.x, the application fails while trying to create the device with the DEBUG creation flag: This usually happens if you don´t have the correct SDK installed. If you are in Windows 7 or in Windows 8, make sure you install the Windows 8 SDK.
DirectX 11.1 is the latest Direct X 11 technology will be exclusive to Windows 8, Windows RT and Windows 2012. According to Microsoft developer Daniel Moth on developer network blog said, “Directx 11.1 is part of Windows 8, just like Directx 11 was part of Windows 7. Directx 11 was made available for Vista, but at this point there is no plan for Directx 11.1 to be made available on Windows 7.”
What so Unique about DirectX 11.1?
The highest profile difference between the new version and the older DirectX 11 is that DirectX 11.1 has native stereoscopic 3D support, a graphic feature of which most gamers probably don’t take too much advantage unless you’re running a bunch of 3D software, you most likely don’t need to worry too much about upgrading to Windows 8 in order to nab DirectX 11.1.
Before this addition, graphic developers could only add stereoscopic 3D support to software by intentionally programming it with specific graphics cards that support it in mind.
Another Windows 8 DirectX 11.1 new features will be WARP, a high speed, fully conformant software rasterizer. It is a component of the DirectX graphics technology that was introduced by the Direct3D 11 runtime.
Directx 11 Windows 8 64 Bit Download Full
- Feature Level 11.1 hardware
- All D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_D3D11_OPTIONS features for Feature Level 10.x/11.0 devices
- 16bpp format support (DXGI_FORMAT_B5G6R5_UNORM, DXGI_FORMAT_B5G5R5A1_UNORM, DXGI_FORMAT_B4G4R4A4_UNORM)
- Tile-based Deferred Renderer optimizations (D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_ARCHITECTURE_INFO)
- HLSL minimum precision shader optimizations (D3D11_FEATURE_SHADER_MIN_PRECISION_SUPPORT)
- DXGI 1.2 features for Stereo, Occlusion status notifications, Desktop Duplication, and NT Handle shared resources
- Windows Store app ICoreWindow features of DXGI 1.2
- WARP support for Feature Levels 11.0 and 11.1
- Direct3D hardware support in Session 0
- The DirectComposition API
Making DirectX 11.1 exclusive to Windows 8 seemingly pushes PC game developers into embracing the updated platform if they want to utilize those features. Various developers have expressed their distaste for the built-in storefront, but now that we’re weeks into the platform’s release, there really doesn’t appear to be anything to stress over. Gamers can still purchase their games from Steam, GameFly, GameStop and more as if they’ve never left the Windows 7 desktop.
Directx Download For Windows 7
Updates on DirectX 11.1 for Windows 7
Direct3d 11 Windows 8 Download 64-bit
Microsoft reveals that some of DirectX 11.1 features are being made available on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 via the platform update KB 2670838. The new features are limited to the WDDM 1.1 drivers on Windows 7.
Directx 11.2 Windows 8.1 Download
DirectX 11.1 component that adds to Windows 7 Service Pack 1:
- ID3D11Device1, ID2D1Factory1, IDWriteFactory1, IDXGIFactory2, IWICImagingFactory2, ID3DUserDefinedAnnotation and related APIs are available. Methods that depend on WDDM 1.2 drivers or new Windows Store app APIs are not supported.
- Improved Direct3D 11 device interoperability via ID3DDeviceContextState, including the improved interop with Direct2D/DirectWrite
- D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_D3D9_OPTIONS feature detection
- In addition to the new Windows 8 WIC features, this update also fixes decoding of 96bpp floating-point TIFF images.
Direct3d 11 Windows 8 Download Full
Source: Games for Windows and the DirectX SDK, KB 2670838