- Adobe Reader 11 Offline Installer For Windows 8.1 64 Bit8 1 64 Bit
- Adobe Reader 11 Offline Installer For Windows 8.1 64 Bitt
- Adobe Reader 11 Offline Installer For Windows 8.1 64 Bitt Download
Adobe recommends that users update to the latest version to take advantage of security and stability improvements. Updates can be installed as described below.
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit Additional display languages Windows 7 Language Interface Packs (LIPs) provide a translated version of the most widely used areas of the user interface. Free adobe reader for pc zip download. Office Tools downloads - Japanese Fonts Support For Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems Incorporated and many more programs are available for instant and free download. When you go to the download page of Adobe Reader offline installer, you will find the web installer there. Which has a very small file size and does not include the Adobe Reader installation file. The installation of Adobe Reader will start when you run the installer on your computer. Link to Download Adobe Reader Offline Installer for Windows for both 32-bit and 64-bit: English – Adobe Reader 11.0.10 Offline Installer Link. German – Adobe Reader 11.0.10 Offline Installer Link. Japanese – Adobe Reader 11.0.10 Offline Installer Link. Spanish – Adobe Reader 11.0.10 Offline Installer Link. 1.3 GHz or faster processor. Microsoft Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 or 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit) 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended) 320 MB of available hard-disk space. 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
For information about the latest version, see the Release Notes.
To install Adobe Reader and Acrobat updates from Adobe Updater, do the following:
- Launch Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Choose Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the steps in the Updater window to download and install the latest updates.
- Open Reader and choose Help > About Adobe Reader. Note your product version.
- Go to the Adobe Reader Downloads page. The web page automatically detects your OS and Reader version.
- If the web page indicates that a newer version is available, choose Install Now.
- Click the downloaded file and follow the instructions.
Adobe Reader 11 Offline Installer For Windows 8.1 64 Bit8 1 64 Bit
Updating Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat manually
Installers for all supported products also appear on the product download pages (except for the full Acrobat). You can download and manually install these products as follows:
Adobe Reader 11 Offline Installer For Windows 8.1 64 Bitt
- Open the product.
- Choose Help > About Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Note the version.
- Close the product.
- If you do not have the latest version installed, download the needed installer from the following locations:
- Adobe Acrobat updates for Windows and macOS
Adobe Reader 11 Offline Installer For Windows 8.1 64 Bitt Download
- Click the installer to download it. After the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.